Handsewn cycling caps of recycled materials made in Chicago. Winter and summer bike hats collectively designed by seasoned cyclists.
It's time for winter cycling!
Since 2007 I've been making Kozie Prery cycling caps from my own patterns tested on seasoned Chicago cyclists. Inspired by cyclists riding through the mean Chicago winter I started making caps to allow anyone to ride in any weather. I strive to make the most comfortable and functional caps on the market.
-Erin Rensink, founder
Winter 2012-13 Featured Products
Designed to keep out nasty North wind and keep you cozy on your bike all season long.
- Fleece lined ear flap covers ALL ear and rear of neck.
- Fits beautifully under a cycling or other sport helmet.
- Sweat-wicking running jersey lining.
A must have for the serious winter cyclist. Pair one up with a winter cap and be a winter warrior!
- Stretches over your head and scrunches around your neck.
- Perfectly sized to snug up around your nose and mouth.
- Easy to adjust while riding.
Caps for your entire team, staff or family. New or recycled material available.
- Custom printing
- Custom colors
- Discounts for Non-Profits availalbe.
- Perfect for incentives on Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc.
Email me for more information at email@example.com.